We are so happy to have you join our happy family! It is important to us that we make your first visit as positive and enjoyable as possible for your whole family.
According to AAPD, Get it done age one
1 + 1 = ZERO
- ONE dental visit when there's ONE tooth can equal ZERO cavities.
- Visiting a pediatric dentist by the time the first baby tooth appears enables the child to begin a lifelong preventive dental care program to minimize tooth decay and cavities.
- If you start seeing a Pediatric dentist early in life, it sets up your child to have less anxiety and better dental health.
- Pediatric dentists can detect early tooth decay, provide parents with information on proper oral and facial development, determine their specific needs and more.
- We encourage parents not to make a big deal out of the visit and refrain from using any words that could cause unnecessary fear, such as "needle" or "drill".
- We are experienced in dealing with patients with anxiety and can explain treatment procedures positively and pleasantly to avoid any anxious or negative feelings toward dentistry.
To submit your paperwork online please click here. This tool not only saves you time but also allows you to be able to skip this step during check-in, so you can enjoy time with your child in the reception area and speed up your appointment time!