We are over the moon that you've trusted us with your child. We want to make sure that it is a comfortable and enjoyable experience for your entire family.
What you need to know before your first visit:
- Start early! The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) advises starting at age 1.
A dental visit when there's only one tooth ensures ZERO cavity.
- Come to us with the first tooth and we'll set up a lifelong preventive dental care program for your child. Growing up, they won't be complaining about tooth decay and cavities.
- When you introduce your child to a pediatric dentist early on, they are less anxious about dental visits.
- We can detect early tooth decay and determine proper oral and facial development, so that if your child has specific needs, you are already prepared with that information.
- We advise against using words like 'needle' and 'drill' that can negatively affect your child, especially before a visit.
- We encourage talking about the treatment procedures positively to dispel any unease your child might have.